Exploration, Excitement, Experiences
The Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
As a Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you. Divemasters are respected dive professionals.
What will you learn?
The Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions,water skills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. Topics and practical workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
Your instructor may also offer the Deep Diver and Search and Recovery Diver specialty diver courses along with your divemaster training to help you meet all requirements and to broaden your abilities.
What is included?
Lessons,transfers,equipments,training dives, Diving Certification (minimum 6 days/)
-If weather condition are not suitable to dive in Varadero, the Diving will take place at the Bay Of Pigs(Caribbean Sea)
-There is a little bit of self study involved.
-There is a multiple choice exam at the end of the Divemaster Course.
–Lunch is NOT INCLUDED
On our way back we are able to stop for lunch in an Authentic Private Cuban restaurant which the food is very good at a very affordable price.
(applicable for Bay of Pigs only)
-All Prices are in CUC (Cuban Convertible pesos).
How to book?
Using the Booking form below you will need to provide, the following information:
(Name,Hotel,date,Type of service)
We will then contact you back within 24Hrs to let you know our availability for that date and the following step in order to complete your booking.